Double Award Nomination
Ok, so it seems we at Bounce Culture and Baker Tilly Mooney Moore have been shortlisted in the Allianz Arts & Business Awards 2019! Not one but two categories!! How did this happen?? Read on as we sit down with a cup of tea and a biscuit to digest the news!
We have Arts & Business to thank for our team up with Baker Tilly Mooney Moore [BTMM.] The result? Three thought leadership podcast recordings of BTMM employees/consultants discussing their areas of expertise. We never miss an opportunity to continue reinforcing the platform for the next generation, by addressing the issue of graduate engagement and retention within this bespoke programme. How? By providing interactive training which prepared graduates to feature on a dedicated podcast show, which discussed their career choices and working life. We worked closely with BTMM to design publicity content and support the promotion of the resulting podcasts through our online and social media channels.
Freedom to apply our unique and fresh approach to producing and promoting these opinion pieces alongside a very clear brief from BTMM allowed all involved to meet objectives whilst providing a great opportunity for us to work with and learn from a leading provider of consultancy services of international standing. Objectives met included,
- Raising awareness of BTMM as a leading advisory firm, promoting them as an attractive place of employment and progressive organisation.
- Providing an additional platform to further promote the services of BTMM and Bounce Culture
- Attracting new business and audiences to both organisations
- Providing an interactive, fun and engaging training experience on industry standard equipment
- Boosting the confidence and skills set of graduates while preparing them to feature and be interviewed on their own podcast show
- The use of our social media channels to support BTMM publicity of the podcasts
Working closely with Baker Tilly Mooney Moore has allowed us to develop that much needed personal relationship and mutual understanding of working practices, key to the long-term success of our partnership. We recently shared the merits of our partnership in the opulent surroundings of the Belfast Harbour Commissioners offices at the “Choose Wisely, Spend Well” event. We’re already looking forward to 2019 activity!
“The success of this project both in terms of staff engagement and in communication of key messages has greatly developed the firm’s understanding of the potential of working with arts organisations to deliver marketing objectives and real benefits. We were delighted to work with the team at Bounce Culture to create a series of podcasts and to deliver a lively, fun and interactive podcast training session to our team. Their enthusiasm and creativity combined with professionalism was exceptional and we would recommend them highly. “
Jane Campbell - Marketing Co-Ordinator, Baker Tilly Mooney Moore