Privacy and Cookies
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This privacy notice outlines how we use and process the personal information that you provide to us.
Information We Collect
Any information you provide will be carefully protected and stored in our secure database.
We will keep your information confidential, in accordance with the Data Protection Act, except where disclosure is required and permitted by law.
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information including your name, address, job title and function, organisation, email address, telephone number, fax number, and other related details.
- Information on your visits to our sites including your IP address and the resources that you access.
- Data from completed surveys.
- Images, video and sound recordings. Bounce Culture may take photographs/video/sound recordings at its events for use in printed and electronic media for promotional purposes.
Cookies and Analytics
Our sites use:
- A session cookie: A session cookie to store your session id, this cookie is unique to your visit and is required for logging into the site or using the support, comment and booking forms on the site.
If you do not wish to accept cookies you can activate the appropriate settings on your browser, however, you may be unable to access some parts of our sites. To find out more about cookies and how they can be turned off, visit www.aboutcookies.org. We will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required and permitted by law.